For an organisation in the Telecommunications industry, I am looking for an experienced General Ledger Accountant to re-enforce the team. Within this position, you are taking on multiple responsibilities for the European entities.
The organisation is a leading and international company which provides fitting solutions to IT needs from a wide range of business worldwide.
- Handling the journal entries and account reconciliations
- Responsible for the VAT returns and Intrastat reporting
- Processing payroll and related payments
- Analyse P&L accounts
- Actively contribute to enhancing the period end close
- Assist in statutory reporting
- Ad hoc activities
Salary is based on education level and experience. After a successful temporary period, the company will take on the candidate on it's own payroll.