Job opportunity: Project Manager
Geographic location: Europe / The Netherlands
Activity: Managing Technical Design
Type of contract:Temporary/ permanent
Inno4Group is the Holding Company of two young companies, Inno4Life and Inno4People, located in Breda, the Netherlands. Both companies have been established in 2010, and have grown substantially during the last few years. Inno4Life offers a complete range of solutions in Equipment & Support, System Integration, System Optimization and independent Expert Advice in the Pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech business. In the meantime Inno4Group has a well-known customer’s base inside and outside of the Netherlands and has built a solid network of a selected group of strong partners.
Due to the fast growth of the company we are continuously looking for (senior) Engineers, who feel attracted to a fast growing business in a niche segment in the pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech industry. Inno4Life is looking for talented professionals, who are able to come up with creative and effective solutions. The engineering focus is on development of new equipment, on optimizing the pace and quality of our internal activities, processes, costs, and providing fast and excellent products and services to our customers. The informal and international company culture emphasizes integrity, trust, respect and commitment. Are you the passionate person, who can make the difference?
The project manager will manage multiple projects from start to finish, taking into account the customer requirements, the financial parameters, the technical parameters, the projected time lines and quality specifications. The Project Manager will coordinate all the different disciplines in multiple project(s).
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage project(s) on time, within specifications and budget;
- Select the right expertise for projects in collaboration with the different functional owners;
- Monitor progress of the different engineering activities against planning and budget;
- Monitoring of production and test engineering activities, against planning and budget;
- Monitoring of installation and engineering activities against planning;
- Coordinate deviations from planning, budget, time lines and/or specifications with functional owners and management;
- Liaising with the customer on progress, planning and issues( technical, costs, quality) during the development, production, testing, and installation phase;
- Project Management principles
- Quality principles
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum of 6 years relevant work experience
- Business acumen
- Planning and organizing
- Stress resistance
- Result orientation
- Communication skills
- Being pleasant and solid team leader/player
- People management skills.
Visit www.Inno4Life.com for additional information about our company.
Please mail your application letter and resume in English