As a Technical Advisor Swine Nutrition you will enable the local business within Western Europe to enhance its commercial growth agenda on swine products, concepts and services that are being offered to Cargill’s customers: compound feed manufacturers in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. You will be responsible for creating a strong nutritional dialogue with customers, continuously improving the technical skills of the sales teams and successfully implementing new concepts. In cooperation with your colleagues from Strategic Marketing & Technology you gather market information and identify customer needs in order to develop the best nutritional solutions for Cargill’s customers. You will be reporting to the Technical Swine Lead Western Europe.
- MSc degree in agriculture, animal nutrition, animal sciences or veterinary medicine;
- Excellent knowledge and experience in swine nutrition and feed formulation;
- You have strong communicative, analytical and conceptual skills;
- You are customer focused, assertive, passionate and a real team player;
- You have strong project and time management skills with a good feel for sales and a practical attitude to get things done;
- Fluent in written and verbal English and Dutch, German is an added value;
What Cargill offers
Cargill Animal Nutrition offers a competitive salary package with excellent benefits with plenty of opportunities within an international environment in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world. Cargill is a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe.