• Play a leading role in designing innovative RF IC circuits and solving technical issues.
• Create innovative RF and micro/mm-wave circuit designs, pushing the performance of the SiGe/CMOS transistors and passive devices to their limit to maximize the RF IC performance.
• Define and optimize the RF IC architecture and block partitioning to meet the overall system requirements of the application
• Support the customer interface in understanding application requirements and assuring technical feasibility during the product development phase.
• Provide technical support to characterization, test, product and qualification engineers
• Coaching of master/PHD students.
• Bachelor/Masters/PhD degree in Electrical Engineering.
• 5-10 years experience in RF IC design
• Strong background in semiconductor physics
• Experience of relevant CAD tools (Cadence flow) and IC design methodology
• Structured IC design methodology covering specification, implementation, design and test
• Driven to achieve success and able to work in a team of expert engineers to reach clear design goals
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
• Initiative and entrepreneurial attitude. Creative.
*Candidates need to have experience with the whole design flow from specification to validation.
Please contact – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –