The main goal is to design the piping system of a (custom build) superyacht based on the input of schematics or a 2D pre-engineering drawing. You will be routing the piping and integrating these into a 3D model according to the technical specs and classification rules. You’ll be working under the supervision of a team leader in a team of 5 other piping designers.
- Design pipe routing in 3D plant modeller for all the parts in a yacht.
- Design 3D arrangements of technical spaces, required for installation purposes or further detail engineering.
- Make layout drawings for pipe routing, and layout drawings for technical spaces including engine rooms and support drawings for equipment and fabrication isometrics.
- Good working knowledge of Nupas-Cadmatic (Plant Modeller, Pipe)
- Experience with pipe routing, designing and shipbuilding
- Capacity for 3D view in narrow (curved) spaces with an overall view for the whole vessel
- Willing to relocate to the North of the Netherlands/Groningen
- Good English communication skills, both spoken and written
A competitive and social package with arranged housing.
- Competitive Salary
- 8% holiday allowance (+/- 1 month salary)
- 25 paid vacation days, short leave and paid national holidays (5-7 days)
- Relocation support
- Possible technical & Dutch courses
- Dutch labour contract