Are you the Heavy Lift Project Engineer that is a strong communicator and always finds a solution?
Are heavy lift operations your passion and do you like to be challenged in your work?
Do you want to be actively and closely involved on the projects? Then don’t hesitate and read on!
As a Project Engineer Heavy Lift you are responsible for the preparation and safe execution of challenging lifting operations where every single detail counts.
You are the person that develops lifting procedures, report findings and communicates the projects progress to the Lead Engineer and/or Project Manager.
The Project Engineer Heavy Lifting advises the project team and supports the project with his knowledge and hands-on attitude.
Furthermore, the responsibilities include:
- Performing discipline checks on proposed procedures and calculations;
- Reviewing project specifications and feasibility;
- Calculate stability and behavior of heavy lifting equipment;
- Liaison with clients and subcontractors;
- Deliver project related analysis and procedures;
- Identify and solve technical issues during preparation and execution of the project;
- Optimize heavy lifting procedures;
- Implement, monitor and report safety issues with the SHE-Q Officer;
As a Project Engineer Heavy Lift you meet the following requirements:
- BSc. / MSc. In Offshore Engineering or Similar;
- + 5 Years of experience as a Project Engineer with a background in Heavy Lifting;
- Ability to envision complex heavy lift operations and provide a realistic planning;
- An in depth knowledge of relevant rules & regulations regarding Offshore & Heavy Lift operations.
- Strong Communication (English and preferably Dutch) and analytical skills;
- Willing to travel offshore on a rotation base;
- Knowledge and awareness of safety (SHE-Q) standards.
Depending on professional and personal situation, we offer the Project Engineer Heavy Lift a suitable benefits package, We would like to explain this in a personal conversation