Cargill, nomik2day, Species Solutions Manager, Swine, marketing, technology, veehouderij, HAS opleiding.
The Species Solution Manager Swine will be responsible for providing a competitive swine portfolio of products, services and know-how towards Cargill’s customers within the EMEA region. You will manage, develop and improve the product line through visiting pilot customers, performing trials, collecting field input, gaining market feedback and sharing best practices with the local commercial teams. You will lead high-investment projects in cooperation with Cargill R&D for developing new products and customer solutions, next to that you will establish the corresponding marketing strategy in collaboration with marketing and sales. You will participate in brainstorm sessions with key accounts and guide local technical teams in the roll out of new solutions. You will monitor the market trends in relation to the portfolio, you will also provide your expertise in assessing new business opportunities and contribute to the definition of Cargill’s innovation agenda.
• MSc degree in agriculture, animal nutrition, animal sciences or veterinary medicine;
• Minimum of five years of sales, marketing or technical experience in swine nutrition, pig husbandry or swine production;
• You have demonstrated success in product management and/or project management;
• You are a self-starter, but likes to work in a team and a multicultural environment;
• You have strong project and time management skills with a good feeling for marketing and a practical attitude to get things done;
• You have strong communicative, analytical and conceptual skills;
• Fluent in written and verbal English, Dutch and German is an added value;
What Cargill offers
Cargill offers a competitive salary package with excellent benefits with plenty of opportunities within an international environment in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world. Cargill is a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe.
Location: EMEA with headquarters at Schiphol or Rotterdam (NL), 25% travelling required
About Cargill Animal Nutrition
Cargill’s animal nutrition business has more than 20,000 employees in 275 facilities across 40 countries. This global footprint allows Cargill to offer a complete range of products and services to feed manufacturers, animal producers, and feed retailers around the world. Cargill’s animal nutrition portfolio is unmatched in the industry. It includes compound feed, specialties, premixes, feed additives, supply chain and risk management solutions, as well as software tools and animal nutrition expertise. For more information about Cargill Animal Nutrition, visit www.cargill.com/feed.
Want to know more?
We are happy to tell you more about the vacancy and the organisation. Please feel free to contact Chris Salentijn, headhunter @ nomilk2day on + 31 6 2923 9211 or – e-mailadres niet toegestaan –.