Do you have a passion for fashion and do you enjoy working in a creative, globally-minded, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
The primary purpose of this position is to facilitate and support the supply chain management with reporting and business analysis. Scope is the complete supply chain area: transportation, warehousing, Supply chain planning, warehousing, transportation and inventory management. Furthermore supporting projects and process improvement activities.
- Works with supply chain teams to analyze, create and run regular and ad hoc reporting.
- Analysis of critical indicators such as CPU’s, days of supply, lead time, planning standards and warehouse capacity.
- Analyze buying, demand supply patterns
- Align with US SC team and Swiss reporting team on reporting standards
- Identifies and analyses improvement opportunities (both for reporting as well as for supply chain processes.
- Experience in database / data warehouse type of reporting suites, ideally SQL-type of reporting capabilities
- Action oriented and hands-on proactive approach
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Problem solving – result driven attitude and ability to set priorities
- Ability to work both autonomously and in teams
- Flexibility and stress tolerance
- Rigor and precision
- College / University degree in Logistics
- Working experience in a DC environment, understand the Supply Chain process including KPI and benchmarks.
- Demonstrated use of process improvement techniques
- Minimum 3 year experience in a similar role
- Languages: high level of written and spoken English plus Dutch. Additional languages a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio)
- Retail and department store distribution experience desired, but not essential
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Marleen van Dijk via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – of bel 06-46928728.