Would you describe yourself as a software, coding and back-end fanatic, let’s say Functional Developer with broad skills but eager to learn? Well. Nuff said then, we are looking for you!
As a Functional Developer at 50Five you will further professionalise our Open source ERP Software from Odoo. You work together within a small and talented team, so you’d better be a hands-on and curious person! If you have a passion for technology and a hunger for challenge, you will find your place at 50five. We work in one of the world's fastest growing markets: smart home. We deliver smart home solutions to international consumers through our platform www.50five.com.
We are looking for new talent who is not afraid to step out of the comfort zone and make their hands dirty. You will fit our team if you are a highly motivated person that is open for a next step and opportunity in an international environment!
What will you do on a daily base?
As a Functional Developer in our team you will have a lot of responsibilities, but that comes with a lot of freedom to develop and to grow in your role.
- Analyse the needs/requirements of our internal teams; so marketing, operations and UX Designer colleagues;
- Work together with the best in class external professionals on Design, Hosting, Affiliate Marketing; our external partners;
- Propose different scenario’s to implement the requirements (cost/benefit/duration) and invent solutions;
- Implement the chosen scenario and make it work;
- Assist internal users in using/configuring the platform;
- Maintain/Debug/Solve issues in the different environments.
Desired Skills & Experience.
Your talent, interest and skillset means more to us than direct experience on all the fields that come with Functional Development within an ERP system. If you compare your skillset with a Swiss knife, you are very welcome to react as long as you:
- Own a Bachelor Degree, MSc background is also welcome.
- Bring in a minimum of 2 years of experience developing Line of Business applications.
- You’d call yourself experienced or a specialist in one of these 3 fields;
- Python development (Odoo knowledge is ideal.)
- ERP processes; (Purchasing, Warehousing, Fulfilment)
As a person you;
- Are able to work independently with a sense of responsibility.
- You are curious and self- learning but know when to ask for help;
- Proactively propose improvements, new features that can assist the business to grow;
- Know how to prioritize and cope with urgency;
- Have strong problem solving mind set;
- Speak and write English fluently. It is in your comfort zone;
- Have excellent communication and writing skills in one of the following languages: Dutch, German or French;
Why work for 50five?
- Market rate salary and a fixed contract;
- Work in an inspiring and creative start up environment with a diverse mix of colleagues, all ages, and many nationalities;
- Work in the great city of Eindhoven, less than 1 minute from the central station;
- Develop and execute your own strategies in several countries and create your own footprint;
- High responsibility having a fundamental position within the company;
- Extra benefits: laptop, smart phone, employee benefits; (50five products, health insurance)
- Work in an international company with potential international career opportunities within the ENGIE Group;
- Be part of a fast growing company that won the ‘innovation trophy 2016’ for most promising business model of ENGIE, one of the largest utility companies in the world;
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us! Apply by sending your resume (and a cover letter) or apply through LinkedIn on bit.ly/Dev50five
If you'll apply, we'll have a introduction call in the third week of september and after that interviews. Want to know more? Please Link with me (Marcel Brilman) on LinkedIn and start a chat!