We are looking for a senior project manager with leadership skills
Over the years, you have gained experience in Software engineering and/or project management. Your technical background is solid and now you are looking for the next step. Your future job is not just about technical challenges, but has a strong focus on developing your team, and your teambuiding and people management skills and leadership and expertise in projects and processes.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Performing complex projects of your team of around 10 software engineers.
- Relation management with your customer.
- coaching of your team members.
What do we ask of you as a senior project manager?
First and foremost, we are looking for people with the right attitude, self confident, skilled in negotations and project management, good in coaching people.
Of course, we also have some 'hard skills' we desire:
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience as a project manager and a background and understanding of SW
- A Bachelor or Master's degree in a related field
- Experience with team buiding and people management (multi cultures)
- Knowledge of SCRUM
- Experience with sub contracting
- Experience in a multi disciplinair high tech context
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch is highly desired
What do we offer you as a senior project manager?
You can expect:
- We will provide you with a company car
- Career development
- In addition to a good, market-conformable salary, we offer a fixed 13th month
- You will have excellent training opportunities and a € 150 annual book allowance
- Net monthly expense allowance
- 29 days of leave
In case of questions you can contact the Recruiter, Joyce van de Linde +31 (0) 6 22072712. If you’re interested in this opportunity to join the company, please send your resume and motivation letter per mail. After a pre-selection process based on your resume and telcon, you will be invited for recruitment- and business interviews.