International company focusing on clinical and scientific research.
Do you like customer service and would like to work in an international environment that is devoted to make the world a cancer free place? If yes, then apply and join the dynamically growing team in Leiden.
- Being the main support for the CSR manager
- Processing the incoming orders, handling invoices and the archives
- Dealing with both internal and external request from customers
- Interfacing with country management, head quarter and the sales, marketing, finance department
- Maintaining contracts, handling billing
- Supporting the sales force
- Organizing and follow-up of sponsoring, congresses and training
- Preparing and shipping of marketing and demo material
- Reporting to the HR & Office Manager
Working week: 32 hours in 5 days
- Computer literacy (good knowledge of ERP-CRM/SAP, Microsoft Office)
- Customer satisfaction focused mindset
- Language skills: Fluent Dutch and English (French is a pré)
- Eye for detail, high accuracy in handling orders
- Motivated team player with a positive attitude
- Good prioritizing skills
- Hands-on mentality, pro-active and reliable
- Education: minimum secondary education but preferably Bachelor degree.
- Affinity with Life Sciences, microbiology is preferred but not a must
Thank you for your interest in Unique Multilingual.
We read all the applications that we receive carefully. Due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis only successful candidates will be informed.
If you would like your CV to be registered in our database, please sign up in Mijn Unique via https://mijn.unique.nl/.
This vacancy can also be found under:
English, customer service, assistant, Life sciences, Dutch, job, vacancy, Unique Multilingual
Please note that candidates must have relevant European working entitlements and be based in The Netherlands.
When applying for this position, only English CV's as Word document will be considered and only successful applicants will be notified.
Salary and Benefits
The position is part time, 32 hours from Tuesday till Friday.