This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious SAS consultancy with a powerful and successful consultancy base. As a Senior SAS Data Integration Specialist you are responsible for design, development and maintenance of the Data Integration, -Quality and -Governance procedures at our clients. You combine in-depth knowledge of the SAS related offerings such as DI studio and Data Management Studio with a good understanding of methodologies such as Kimball, Inmon & Data Vault. Assignments vary in length from several weeks to several months and vary from small data to big data. As a SAS reseller, OCS Consulting also offers the possibility to be the expert and to teach the basic principles of SAS to these clients.
During your assignments, it is essential to be able to translate functional requirements into technical solutions. This requires social and communication skills, as well as industry expertise and client orientated mind set. You have an understanding of and experience within the fields of banking, insurance, government and/or telco. Knowledge of and experience with one or more SAS solutions is preferable.
In addition, you:
- should hold a Bachelor or Master degree in science, mathematics, engineering or economics
- should bring at least 5 years of experience in IT, of which 3 years with the SAS technology
- have an analytical, creative, problem solving and entrepreneurial personality
- have a team player mind set, are pro-active and confident
- should bring 5 or more years of experience in building and designing data processing and data management processes and see this as a continued challenge
- have knowledge of one or more of the following tools: Oracle (Db, OWB), SAP, SQL server is preferable
- have a 'drive' to deliver high quality solutions
- are professionally proficient in the English language, both spoken and written
In return we offer
Our employees are vital to our success and we aim to attract the best people who will stay and grow with us. In return you will be rewarded with the chance to work for the leading companies in their industry. To ensure you are well equipped for the task, we offer you the required training and exposure to experienced and motivated colleagues who can teach you the tricks of the trade. You will receive an attractive salary package reflecting your expertise, including benefits such as a car/travel allowance, 28 holidays and holiday pay (8%), and participation in the company pension scheme.
Why join us?
OCS Consulting is a successful IT consultancy specialised in the use of SAS software operating mainly in the Life Science, Finance, Retail and Government industry. We continuously invest in the quality, flexibility and creativity of our company and our people so that we continue to contribute to the success of our clients. The breadth and depth of our team’s experience and expertise ensures we are uniquely qualified to make a difference and help our clients to maximise their investment in SAS software. Key for the way we work is our creativity that allows us to do more with the available resources.