Traineeship SAS Boot Camp BI / DI
(Business Intelligence / Data Integration)
Who we are:
OCS Consulting is a successful IT consultancy specialised in the use of SAS software operating mainly in the Life Science, Finance, Retail and Government industry. We continuously invest in the quality, flexibility and creativity of our company and our people so that we continue to contribute to the success of our clients. The breadth and depth of our team’s experience and expertise ensures we are uniquely qualified to make a difference and help our clients to maximise their investment in SAS software. Key for the way we work is our creativity that allows us to do more with the available resources.
What can you expect?
You will undergo a focused training program to get acquainted with SAS Software (leader in business analytics software and services, and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market). The boot camp program is scheduled for 1 July – 31 August and includes three SAS certifications (SAS Base, SAS DI and SAS VA). After that you will be assigned to current or new projects at our clients, where the accessibility of the strategic business information is the main focus. Assignments vary in length from several weeks to several months and vary from small data to big data. As a SAS reseller, OCS Consulting also offers the possibility to be the expert and to teach the basic principles of SAS to these clients.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• A Bachelor or Master degree in either computer science, mathematics, engineering, economics, information management or business intelligence
• You have experience in and a passion for IT and analytics
• You have a special interest in the various aspects of data, information technology and business processes
• An analytical, creative, problem solving and entrepreneurial personality
• A team player mindset with a proactive and confident approach
• A 'drive' to deliver high quality solutions
• Full professional proficiency in the English language, both spoken and written
What do we offer?
Above all we offer you the chance to work with the leading organisations in their industry. To ensure you are well equipped for the task, we offer you the required training and exposure to experienced and motivated colleagues to exchange knowledge.
- After completing the traineeship successfully an employment contract for an indefinite period
- A position with excellent conditions (28 holidays, holiday pay (8%) and participation in the company pension scheme)
- Promotion, salary raise and company car after the successful completion of the boot camp program
- Flexible career development options and inter-disciplinary collaboration