Bedrijf: The Student Hotel Headquarters
- Bachelor student of Human Resources or related;
- Looking for a career in Hospitality and a meaningful internship experience;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken);
- Sparkling personality;
- Organised and structured. You can meet deadlines and multitask;
- Independent work style but a team player;
- Discrete and professional with confidential information;
- Available for an internship of minimum 20 weeks;
- Legally permitted to work and live in the Netherlands.
The Student Hotel is a brand new accommodation concept: part classic student resident and part funky design hotel for students-at-heart. We believe in providing a fun, creative and inspiring environment where residents of all ages can live, work, play and grow. To achieve this, we rely on an awesomely fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life.
Our company is growing FAST with new locations popping up all over the continent (Florence! Berlin! Barcelona!). But we’re also expanding our existing spots by adding super cool elements like modern, flexible co-working spaces and meeting facilities. The focus is on creating a network that spans cultural and educational backgrounds so different people can connect, learn and collaborate. Every member of The Student Hotel works with real passion and positive vibes.
Are you in?
Great! Send your CV and a short cover letter telling us why you’re made for this role.
The Student Hotel is looking for a Human Resources intern to join our head office team based in Amsterdam per February 2017. The Student Hotel is a fast growing international organisation combining the best of the hospitality and student housing. As HR intern, you will help us to build and support our growing international team. You will work closely with the HR Manager on all HR related tasks. So you’ll be involved in every HR process and working on operational, administrative and strategic levels!
You will both be a dedicated student as well as a valued TSH team member. You will have up-close, behind the scenes involvement at The Student Hotel and the Human Resources department which you’ll never find in a class room!
- First point of contact to support employees on HR related questions;
- Maintain and update HR documentation, update employee details in HR software;
- Support in recruitment activities;
- Coordinate meaningful projects;
- Organise HR meetings with Hotel Managers and F&B;
- Assist in executing our Live the Brand University;
- Tracking employee absence;
- Assist expats with immigration and tax issues (e.g. the 30% rule);
- Introduction of new employees.