Do you want to work in a fast growing international family business? The Verder Liquids division grew very rapidly over the last year(s) and has the ambition to grow further. This transformation requires an adjusted standard for the financial organisation to keep up with the growth pace.
Your main goals
We are looking for someone that manages the accounting process and delivers the Division management information timely accurate and complete. We need you to centralise the financial administrations and maintain and develop the internal control framework. This job also has an international character, because you will occasionally travel to our local businesses.
Your main tasks
• Perform analytical review procedures, relational checks and reconciliations of account balances – doing so with understanding of the companies’ operational processes
• Challenge the business (management / controllers) to come forward with explanatory notes & presentations
• Manage the external audit process and follow up on audit findings
• Organise and perform internal audits within the Division, reports on findings and proposes improvements
• Controls completeness and accurateness of financial and legal filings compliant to local legislation
• Set up business cases and define process improvements in cooperation with management
• Sparring partner of the management providing explanations on the (financial) reports
• Integration of acquired companies into the Liquids division
What do you need to have
• A minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in a similar role
• A University degree in Business Economics or similar
• Excellent knowledge of accounting principles
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and preferably financial (BI) systems and Microsoft Dynamics Navision
• You are Fluent in English, German is a “nice-to-have”
Competencies that are needed
• Self starter / enterpreneurial
• Results oriented
• Passionate / driven
• Team player
• Structured and organised
• Likes to be part of an international environment and willing to travel (10-15%)
Who are we
Verder Liquids division, headquarters is located in Vleuten, is a supplier of an extensive range of positive displacement pumps. Verder pumps are able to transfer all kinds of liquids in many industries such as chemical industry, process industry, food, pharmaceutical industry and water treatment. Verder Liquids BV is a division of 28 companies (40 BU’s) in 19 different countries. Most of them are located in Europe, but we are also present in the US, South Africa, China and India.
What do we have to offer
A challenging position within a healthy growing organization and of course good working conditions.
Apply for this job
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in this profile? Send us your CV and cover letter to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –. If you want to know more about this job opening, please get in touch with Vonny Souisa, HR advisor, at 030-6779103. Also have a look at our websites www.werkenbijverder.nl and www.verder.com
Acquisitie n.a.v. deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld