ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML is founded in the Netherlands in 1984, headquartered in Veldhoven. ASML designs, develops, integrates, markets and services advanced systems used by customers – the major global semiconductor manufacturers – to create chips that power a wide array of electronic, communications and information technology products.
Do you have excellent analytical skills and a strong track record in technical development? Can you connect with people, steer groups and work closely with suppliers? If so, ASML is looking for people like you to join our new value engineering team.
Help ASML ensure its future profitability by identifying, validating and implementing cost-down proposals for developing ASML's products. Working with cross-functional teams, you will be drawing on the collective knowledge of ASML and its extensive supplier base. You'll need to drill down to the real function of highly complex system components and develop cost-saving measures that maintain cutting-edge performance levels. You will then be responsible for transferring these proposals into the ASML organization and supply chain.
- Identify and value cost-down opportunities
- Prepare, organize and chair cross-sector workshops in collaboration with suppliers
- Report the results of workshops showing opportunities including ease of implementation
- Drive for completion of implementation by the project teams
University degree in a technical subject such as mechanics, mechatronics, electronics, optics, or physics.
- 5-10 years in a machine-building industry preferably including:
- Building and leading multi-sector, multi-company teams
- Basic experience of value engineering and / or experience in improvement projects especially related to cost reduction •
- Some understanding of supply-chain management
- Strong analytical skills and technical background
- Able build, lead and steer teams
- Can communicate with engineers and business people alike
- Offer technical insights and outside-the-box thinking
- Can talk diplomatically to suppliers
- Fluency in (written and spoken) English and Dutch
Salary and Benefits
We offer a position in a very dynamic high tech organization. Salary depends on educational history and work experience. For more information contact us by phone 040-2649340 or e-mail: – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –