Bedrijf: The Student Hotel Headquarters
- A college or university level degree in hotel management, tourism, hospitality management or similar
- Fluent English and Dutch skills (written and spoken), other European languages are a bonus
- Preferably 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- a ‘B’ driving licence
- Extremely calm under pressure and can multitask with the best of them
- Capable of leading a diverse young team of trainees during summer
- able to maintain control and keep an overview of all activities and events
- Contemporary spirited and think even further than outside the box
- Flexible, motivated, social and highly organised
- A fan of fun!
- Preferably living in or near Amsterdam
- Legally permitted to work and live in the Netherlands
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation. Not just another hotel, we’re a game changing innovator: bringing hotel and student accommodation together in a modern, awesome way
- The chance to learn and grow in your role, with the potential for growth within or across the company
- Access to TSH facilities, including our awesome staff canteen and gym
- Cool events, fun team members, and all the regular salary/benefits
The Student Hotel is a brand new accommodation concept: merging the best of exciting student life and savvy traveller experience for a great experience for every single guest – as well as each member of the awesomely fun, smart and motivated TSH team. TSH is growing FAST with new locations popping up – but we’re also adding elements such as cool, design work spaces to our existing spots. The focus is on creating a network that spans cultural and educational backgrounds so different people can connect, learn and collaborate. Every member of the TSH works with passion and positive vibes.
Are you in?
Great! Send your CV and a video of maximum 30 seconds telling us why you’re made for this role.
You are the centre point of the sales department and no one can do without you.
Your ability to multitask and stay calm under pressure really come to the fore, as you deal with challenges as well as fun. Being pro-active is in your nature. Are you highly organised and do you have a positive personality? Then you are a perfect match for this role.
These are your responsibilities:
- Coordinate, train and coach a team of summer trainees
- Assist Sales managers in preparing and coordinating B2C activities and planning
- Process new data in Salesforce, make reports and investigate new potential leads in existing or new markets
- Create and update databases
- Prepare, make and follow up on appointments for Sales Managers
- Coordinate and execute the open day and introduction weeks’ strategy for all TSH locations
- Assist, attend and coordinate our participation in fairs and workshops
- Draft and implement SOPs and formats
- Draft contracts and partner marketing packages
- Support after sales campaigns ( follow up calls and sending information emails)
- Take minutes during sales meetings