International company in Breda
For more information please contact Saskia Emmen at 010-5032900. Please register directly on our website through "Mijn Unique" on www.unique.nl. With this registration you can upload your CV and automatically apply to nay vacancy you are interested in. Your details will be automatically uploaded in our database and accessible throughout the entire country.
About the job:
Are you (near) native German and are you experienced in developing new business? For an international organisation in Breda, we are recruiting a Sales representative for the German speaking countries.
You will be responsible for:
- Assessing clients needs and creating competitive quotes and business proposals based on these needs
- Making product & services recommendations
- Generating new business by means of calling customers in respect to campaigns, promotions and new products/ services
- Negotiating within discounting and approval guidelines to convert quotes into bookings
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers
- Following up on open proposals
- Updating and revising monthly service sales contact information
- Generating reports & queries
- Participating in special projects
- Excellent spoken and written knowledge of German is required (near native German)
- Fluent in English
- BA level of education
- Min. 2 years experience in generating new business in a B2B work environment: sales agent, sales representative, inside sales representative, telesales agent etc.
- Strong technical background and skills or affinity
- Excellent communication, negotiation & analytical skills
- Able to work independently
- Experience with MS Office, Visio and SAP is highly preferred
This vacancy can also be found under:
English, German, Germany, B2B, sales, support, inside sales, account manager, international, vacancy, vacancies, vacature, commercieel medewerker binnendienst, customer service, job, position, Breda, Brabant, Rotterdam, working in the Netherlands
Please note that candidates must have relevant European working entitlements and be based in The Netherlands.
Salary and Benefits
- A full time position in an international, dynamic and high quality work environment within a very nice Sales team
- Long term
- Performance based bonus arrangement
- Challenging opportunity within a dynamic and international work environment