Janssen Vaccines & Prevention is a leading biotechnology company developing vaccines against infectious diseases. LabResource has been elected as their top suplier for the scond year in a row and has been contracted to recruit for this postion.
For our client Janssen, a leading farmaceutical company in vaccine development we are looking for a project coordinator. The Clinical Immunology department is responsible for the immunological evaluation of vaccine candidates in clinical trials. Hereto, the department supports the immunological strategy supporting the clinical development, and ensures the development, and validation of the required immunological assays, and clinical sample analysis. The current open position is related to supporting the clinical sample analysis.
The Project Coordinator (PC) main responsibility is to ensure:
- Monitoring the outsourced activities, e.g. ensure timely sample analysis of clinical samples outsourced to CRO's or partners, coordinate data transfer from analyzing (external) lab to in-house database
- Liaise with functional groups such as, Clinical Immunology Project leaders, Clinical Immunology Scientists, GCDO trial managers, Data Management
This role has been identified as a leadership opportunity: We're looking for a proactive individual who is strong in identifying opportunities to provide project coordination guidance, mentoring and training to the project team.
For this position we are recruiting laboratory professionals with the following background:
- Bsc/Msc in biological/medical sciences (no PhD)
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar job role either within the pharma industry or CRO environment
- Knowledge of Clinical Trial Process and information streams is a pre
- Experience in clinical study execution
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English
- Track record of project coordination skills, Strong focus on planning, commitments and timelines
- Experience in interacting with a wide range of suppliers (e.g. Clinical laboratories)
- Trained in GLP, GCLP or GMP is an advantage, but training is provided in house
Salary and Benefits
Contract: 1 year via LabResource, extension possible
Salary: ranging from €2700 - €3300 gross monthly
Interesse, klik op de solliciteerknop om direct te solliciteren. Ook kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met LabResource via T.: 020-4069750 of een CV per e-mail toesturen naar – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.