As an International Sales Representative you fill in a senior entrepreneurial leadership role in the development, implementation and execution of Legro’s sales strategy in the soft fruit market. Legro is currently experiencing a great interest in its philosophy concerning substrate blends and for its products in this category. Currently There is a great demand for its philosophy and products concerning Blueberries. This market will therefore be you main focus. This senior role requires a ‘hands-on’ mentality and a team player who is able to set clear expectations and objectives, who sets goals and delivers. You need to be able to define a medium-term vision, based on thorough understanding of customers, trends and opportunities with attention to detail. In this job you need to feel comfortable to have discussions with growers, operate on all levels in an organization and be able to bring new opportunities to the attention of the board. Sharing best practices with colleagues is crucial to enable Legro to gain competitor advantage.
- Lead and manage the implementation of Legro’s commercial strategy in your territory
- Develop short and mid term customer strategies in line with the overall Legro sales policy
- Build strong networks and establish cross-functional relationships in the market.
- Define and analyze customer’s growth opportunities
- Continuously plan sales forecast.
- Have at least an University degree in Applied Sciences
- Have knowledge about modern horticulture (inclusive allround technical knowledge of plant growth)
- Have an excellent knowledge of Spanish and the English language
- Are willing to travel 30 to 50 percent of your time
- Are living in the Mediterranean Area (in the region of Malaga preferably) or
- Are living anywhere in the world where there is a potential growth of the blue berry / soft fruit market for Legro (in this case you have to speak besides your native language at least the English language).
Is this the vacancy that fits you? Please send your application and your resumé, together with the name and reference number of the vacancy (17088), to Rob Deenen, – e-mailadres niet toegestaan –, +31 61324 0525.Open applications are welcome as well. For more information and vacancies, go to www.personato.nl.