SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Belgium.
Our client is a international Contract Research Organization with various career opportunities in different segments of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and contract research organisations.
The desired candidate will be focussing on monitoring and setting up of the (international) clinical research projects and trials
- You need have experience with controlling and observing the study site activities
- Outstanding communication and social soft skills are required
- You will conduct all aspects of the clinical process of study monitoring
- You shall also be responsible to take care of the monitoring activities
- Delivery of project related tasks is your top priority
- Profound teamwork delivery is key
- BSc or equivalent degree or higher in the life sciences and/or health studies related.
- Outstanding knowledge of medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology
- Effecient skills concerning the monitoring of clinical trials
- Working experience with ICH-GCP and SOP
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Language: English
- Presentation skills
- Experience with MS Office and eager to learn more software skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.