SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Belgium.
The company is one of the largest players within the Food Ingredients with multiple plants world-wide. The company has been growing fast over the last years and is currently looking for a very talented Director SHE EMEA who can support the plants in Europe in growing and development. + 10.000 SKU's (products), more than 8.000 employees in more than 28 countries, around 5 billion turnover.
(Special high level role) 120-145k gross a year (!) Salary package includes a car, etc.
It is a new position. Looking for a experienced talented EHS Director EMEA. The first mission will be to design the system and make it alive and happening on the Gemba. The goal is to create a safety culture with 0 accidents, quality accidents and delays.
Working together with the operational sites and related departments to coordinate business continuity planning to reduce impact on operations when disasters occur. You need a drive to deliver, compliance focus, right mix between architect of a system and a ''walk the talk'' approach.
Also you need a internal and external customer focus, effective communicator, navigating through different audiences and Change Management as a key driver.
- Building a safety system inside the European organization
- Ensure that plants are complying with European and local regulation in SHE
- Leading and giving guidelines to local EHS Managers (20 employees part time or full time dedicated to EHS
- Improving safety empowerment and commitment on shop floor as part of Continuous Improvement sharing safety leadership, considering safety in the key for quality assets
- Develop training with HR regarding Safety
- Investigate and support actions for major EHS accidents
- Graduate in EHS or Safety Management or DuPoint program expertise or OSHA certification
- +7 years experience in implementing HSE programs in a European context at a local level on the gemba and at a functional leadership level
- Fluent in english
- Talent A lot of it! :-)
- Entrepreneurial mindset, enthusiastic, eager to learn, self reflection
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Thomas Aelen.