SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Germany.
My client is one of the top 10 Flavor houses.
As a Regional Marketing Manager you will be responsible for your own area. You will be the brand expert for key customers. You will be supporting sales objectives by providing competitive-edge marketing.
• You will be responsible for market analysis and trend spotting with the worldwide flavor category.
• You will have to inspire new flavor development and concepts.
• Develop brand strategy and creative concepts.
• Support internal teams with information, presentations and business cases.
• Identify and pursue new business opportunities.
• University degree / Bachelor / Master in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
• At least 7 years of B2B Marketing experience with know-how of B2C Marketing.
• Experience in the flavor industry in an international environment.
• English and German Fluent.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.