SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Chemicals organization, based in Netherlands.
Our client is a professional Chemicals organization, based in Noord-Holland, Netherlands.
A World leader in the manufacture and supply of high-purity specialty hydrocarbons for use in both the consumer and industrial marketplaces. With production locations in the US and the Netherlands
In this role you will be the Quality and HSE manager for 2 plants. 80% in Amsterdam and 20% in Koog a/d Zaan. You have to be able to communicate very well (and direct) to diverse disciplines both internally as externally, such as with commercial, production, QC & Technology and relevant regulatory authorities. Hands on mentality is essential, combined with people manager skills and a drive on continuous improvement. Because it is a relatively small company you can really have a lot of impact and grow with the company!
• Manage the QA & EHS department and coach employees
• Manage Safety at both plants by maintaining and improving current safety programs, compliance status and culture
• Manage and assure Environmental compliance for both plants
o Be the central point of contact for external communications with all relevant regulators
• Manage Quality Assurance by:
o Maintain, upgrade quality systems based on GMP/GDP EXCiPACT, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, FSSC 22000, etc.
o Internal and external auditing
o Customer Compliant Handling program
o Management of Change
o Policies: develop and implement company policies
• Support Commercial initiatives. E.g. vendor approvals, certification activities, surveys and represent the company in industry working groups
- Education: Bachelor is a must. M.Sc preferred. (for example HVK, engineering, medical technology, biochemistry, etc.)
- Minimal 3 -10 years of people management experience in a (preferably international) GMP regulated medical, food, consumer health, pharmaceutical or (bio)chemical environment
- Strong change management skills and a proven track record of successful change management projects
- Proactive self-starter who can work independently
- Experienced networker within trade organization
- Essential to have a broad QA experience, having performed activities such as CAPA’s, working with (software) documentation system, audits, validation, training and coaching of non-QA colleagues, etc.
- Nice to have experience would be in the areas of: statistical method application, risk management, process validations, RA and relevant GMP international quality guidelines
- Eagerness to learn and maintain hands-on the environmental and safety procedures
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leader
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rowena Koopman.