Are you a SQL Server Database Administrator with a desire to optimize the performance of SQL Server Databases? In that case, Parkmobile is looking for you!
As a SQL Server Database Administrator you will be working in our infrastructure team and work closely together with the development team. Within the infrastructure team you will be, together with our current DBA, responsible for optimizing the performance and managing our SQL server databases. In addition, you will work independently on internal projects such as movement to our new datacenter.
The collaboration with the development team consists of designing of database changes and implementation of those changes. For this part of your job is important to have good conceptual thinking within the domain in which Parkmobile offers its service.
- have affinity with data and databases;
- have at least 5 years of experience as a SQL Server Administrator working with SQL2008R2 and SQL2014;
- have at least 3 years of experience as SSIS Developer;
- know all secrets of SQL Server Always On configuration;
- have a wide experience with stored procedures, triggers and functions;
- have knowledge of or interest in MySQL.
As a person you:
- are driven, positive critical and consumer driven;
- know how to prioritise and feel at home in a dynamic environment;
- have good communication skills and are a real teamplayer;
- are a strong analytical thinker.