As the Manager Design Infra Operations you will be reporting to the Design Infra Manager and responsible for managing the operations and drive continuously improvements regarding the operational activities.
* As part of the management team of R&D IT Design Infra, the Manager Design Infra Operations will constantly align with the mission and vision of R&D IT Design Infra team in relation to the IT strategy, structure, processes, skills, management style, behavior, job-roles, accountabilities and shared values.
* As a manager responsible for managing a large international unit and organizing and coordinating the service delivery. The manager is accountable for an excellent service delivery, according to Service Levels, to the business.
* Your main focus is on availability and performance management of IT Infrastructure services.
* You will be accountable for service delivery and service performance management of all R&D IT Design infrastructure services, including the outsourced services.
* Driving continuous improvements, resulting in:
o Improvement actions in own scope;
o Close the feedback loop to IT service, or building block owners, Management Team R&D IT, Service Managers and act as single point of contact.
* Manage total cost with respect to Operations.
* Align the target service levels (based on the end to end SLA 19s) for the OLA 19s.
* Ensures that changes allocated to the service operation organization in the production environment are properly evaluated, planned, tested before being implemented and formally accept these changes.
* Ensures solutions and changes meet deployment criteria and can be supported by Operations.
* Accountable for effective operational supplier management.
- Academic Education or tangible work experience for 10 years or more > 5 years
- Tangible experience in High Tech R&D environment > 5 years
- Tangible experience in managing global IT infrastructure > 5 years
- ITIL V3 Certification, * Agile / scrum experience, * DevOps experience > 5 years
- Good communication and presentation skills and ability to work in a global team > 5 years
- Sector know-how: R&D IT > 5 years
- Project language: English
- Startdate: September 12th 2016
- Enddate: September 12th 2017
- Renewal option: Yes
- Location: Eindhoven
- Hours a week: fulltime, 40 hours
If your are interested in this job please inform us with your English motivation and resume in Word format.