Who are WE?
Monitorlinq is an innovative, rapidly growing company in the IoT Space, specialised in delivering solutions for the converged home & health market.
Within these markets Monitorlinq provides an enterprise grade SaaS platform. Powering a range of services across the healthcare, connected home and safety market. By working with best-in-class hardware and service providers we aim to provide a seamless user experience, whilst adhering to the strictest security levels.
Our clients vary from Network Operators, MVNO’s, Enterprise customers, ODM’s and specialist local partners. Monitorlinq is an international organization with its head office in Hong Kong and its operational head office in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
Our clients are based in the US, Europe and APAC region.
The Monitorlinq mentality can be described as innovative, pro-active, enthusiastic, hands-on with the aim for success.
A new position has been created, and we are looking for a
Project Manager (M/F) – fulltime
Reporting to the Director of Operations
that can capably come into a fast growing business with global operations in different countries. Your position will be responsible for the day to day communication with our customers, managing our various projects from pre-sales down to delivery into our operations team.
A key part of your role will be to work in close conjunction with our in-house software development teams in both the Netherlands and Hong Kong, as well as various outsourcing partners.
As a project manager you will be responsible for the planning and execution of large and complex projects with (primarily) Mobile Network Operators.
You will be in a highly confidential position having the overview of most of the companies’ activities. This opportunity offers the unique possibility for a talented professional with a winners’ mentality who wishes to be very hands-on and ‘make a difference’ to be a part of a fast growing companies in its field.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage new client Implementations following Agile methodology
- Plan, develop and implement new products and services in connection with the product owner
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors in Europe and Asia
- Manage, develop and implement business processes
- Coordinate between different Managers, Suppliers and partners, both internally and externally
PROFILE OF THE SUITABLE CANDIDATE:
- minimum of three years working experience in a project management/implementation role within the IT industry
- Experience within in a mid- to large-size company, preferably large (software) vendor or mobile operator
- Proven ability to work unsupervised and autonomously to deliver against key business objectives
- Experience with Agile development such as Scrum
- Preferably international experience
- Able to inspire partners and colleagues, able to build excellent relationships
- Self-supporting with a pro-active attitude
- Ability to work in a remote team and management environment
- Willingness to travel internationally in due course
- Strong result orientated, ambitious, team player
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and demanding customers
- Strong personality, convincing power, no nonsense, common sense
- Excellent communication skills in English. Dutch. Another foreign language such as German, French, Spanish or Italian is preferred.
- Good knowledge of the mobile industry, value added services and SaaS based software platforms preferred
Education at Bachelor level or demonstrable experience at this level. Further education/courses such as ITIL or Prince II are a preference
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
An interesting, role in a unique and very dynamic company. A professional, informal working environment where initiative is appreciated. A flat organisational structure with enthusiastic colleagues who are focused on success through team effort. Some international (and inter-continental) travel will be required.
An appropriate remuneration package will be provided for the right candidate.