For an international organisation which designs outdoor clothing, I am looking for a driven Accountant who will support the business through timely and accurate financial administration and reporting.
The client is an international Retail organisation which designs outdoor clothing. The company consist of a young and dynamic team who are ambitious, eager to develop and help out each other wherever they can. Sharing knowledge is key within this organisation. The company is growing and is moving part of its accounting from France to Amsterdam.
- Executing the non-trade accounts payable processes
- Preparing payments and bookings of related bank transactions
- Assisting in bank reconciliations for the accounts receivable and customer payments
- Processing employee expense reports
- Assisting in the month-end closing processes, which include account reconciliations and analyses of variances
- Participating in brand projects and ad hoc activities
Depending on education level and work experience, the company can offer a salary up to 35.000 gross per year.