About the company
Our company ATO-GEAR is a young and ambitious sports technology start-up company based on Strijp-S in Eindhoven, which focusses on wearable electronics. Our launching product ARION is a wearable electronic for runners and athletes, allowing them to get an insight in their running technique and how to improve this (you can read more about this on our website: www.ato-gear.com). We are a small but driven entrepreneurial team that makes cutting edge science accessible for the masses, ultimately bringing the coaching experience to the world of wearables.
Although you will have your own desk in the office, a large part of the job will be on the road directly connecting with customers, clients and partners. You will be deployed to specific athletics clubs, running groups and other relevant places to show the ARION product in person and to get people excited about the system!
In a short initial training, you will learn all there is to know about ARION and how it can help people improve their performance and reduce their injury risk. This includes the way the system works as well as basic understanding of biomechanics, different running styles and their effects on the human body. You will use this knowledge to convince key figures like coaches and other potential customers of the benefits our system offers, and ultimately convert them into sales.
- Available on a short notice for 36-40 hours a week (fulltime) with flexible working conditions;
- Relevant education and/or tangible experience with sales and/or other commercially related subjects;
- A true people’s person (!);
- Is well practiced in the English language, the language used in the office;
- Is communicatively skilled, both in speaking and writing;
- Affinity with sports is preferred but not required (affinity with running is a huge plus!);
- Proactive, driven and entrepreneurial outlook.
What we offer
- A challenging job opening with direct contact to clients, partners and customers;
- Active, hands-on assignments away from your desk;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Commission and bonus scheme available;
- An inspiring location in the heart of the sports eco-system of the SX building;
- A young, ambitious and close knit team;
- A direct insight into the strategy and many challenges of a growing company.