Bedrijf: Jaz in the city
What you get
- An inspiring and dynamic working environment with cool ‘jazzy’ colleagues.
- A ‘stage’ to develop your moves.
- Employee discount at other Steigenberger hotels all over the world;
- Become your friend’s favorite person with the Friends & Family discount at all the Steigenberger Hotels.
Jaz in the city
Jaz in the City is a new opened hotel in Amsterdam which is different than all other hotels in Amsterdam! We ride to a new rhythm; we have a hip, unconventional and dynamic concept in a creative atmosphere full of fresh perspectives and inspiration. Jaz Amsterdam has the explore archetype; we are always exploring new ways for creating unique hospitality!
Enjoy acoustically tuned guestrooms with audiophile-approved sound systems. With 247 in-tune rooms and 11 offbeat suites, a destination bar and a restaurant, we are the place to be for your Ziggo Dome concert or Amsterdam city trip. We let your heart beat strong to our musical pop-up performances, local art and heartwarming hospitality.
Let us know what makes your feel shuffle! We are excited to read this in your application, accompanied by your resume and photo. Feel the Jaz Amsterdam vibes on www.jaz-hotel.com.
Thrilled to know more? Call Us at 0031 205400871
Or mail: – e-mailadres niet toegestaan –
Wanted: Trainee Food & Beverage (Trainee Entertainer)
Jaz Amsterdam is a hotel that likes to surprise its guest and provide them a stay better than they ever expected. To make that happen we are looking for people that like to work at a cool, vibrant and innovating place. Sounds like you?
Do you want to do an F&B internship in a restaurant and bar with live music three days a week, dancing around on the beats of a DJ and serving breakfast on Sunday morning while enjoying a live band playing? Join our F&B Team! As Trainee Food & Beverage you are stress resistant and creative in guest services. Our guests can find you working as an ‘Entertainer’ at 2’ND Breakfast, 2’ND Banqueting or at Rhythms Bar & Kitchen.
- Like to work for a totally new hotel brand: Jaz in the City;
- Want to become a hospitality expert;
- Think a smile is the best make-up;
- Have hospitality as your 2nd nature;
- Like to give guests an unforgettable experience at Jaz Amsterdam;
- Are looking for a not-so-ordinary internship.
- Study Hotel management or another comparable study;
- Are available for at least 5 months;
- Have a little bit experience in hospitality;
- Like to work in a dynamic environment and are flexible and responsible.
- Speak English and preferably Dutch – more languages are a pre.
Than we match!