Freelancers United zoekt een Sales Development Representative voor The Next Ad:
Sales Development Representative – Amsterdam
The Next Ad (TNA) is an award winning Facebook & Instagram Ad Tech partner looking to expand it’s team on sales, customer success, development, marketing, support and administration. We work closely with Instagram & Facebook but also with our clients making them successful with their marketing campaigns. TNA helps its clients achieve the best results ranging from an average 30% up to 300% ROI!
Develops on inbound leads – MDR gets an inbound lead from the nurturing system, from the website, or receives an inbound lead from an event such as a webinar.
- Responds within 5-10 minutes on an inbound:
• Performs brief research
• Identifies relevant use-cases
• Prepares best questions to ask
• Hyper personalized outreach via email, phone or social. - Responds via phone and email
- Strikes an insightful conversation
- (dis) Qualifies the opportunity
- Sets up a disco/demo call
- Transfers/briefs to Account Executive
What does it mean to work at TNA?
- Working at TNA means that you will go where no one has ever gone before. You’ll be building a product and company with your team which consists out of professionals, experts and senior members with over 200 years of experience in their respective fields. Working at a fast growing company like TNA is winning on both personal and business level. You’ll be able to expand your horizon if you’re up for the challenge.
- Your team will be fun to work with
- You’ll be working for top clients who pick their partners carefully
- We’ll support you in your personal growth, we don’t believe in limits or boundaries
- A great team to spend your time with and laugh a lot!
- Awesome clients to work for like Heineken, Catawiki, Under Armour, Takeaway etc
- Delicious daily lunch and drinks
- Too big and cool office bar filled with beer and drinks for the end of your work week. - Great office space located near Amsterdam Central Station (5 min)
- Cultural fit: we think your personality is the most important aspect of your job. If you have the skills but you’re a douche bag we won’t hire you 😉
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Exceptional communication skills: You can show how you properly spell words and piece sentences together; and how you’re concise, yet effective, when writing emails and social media posts. You can articulate your point when speaking. You’re accessible to people and you follow-up fast.
- Professionalism & Tact: You can prove how you hold yourself to high standards. You lead by example. Stay classy: Look and act like a polished professional. Exude self and situational awareness.
- Energy & self drive: You can prove how you hustle. You can show when you’ve taken something from x to y in a given time frame. Bring your A game – every day.
- Organization & efficiency: You can prove that you’ve got your act together. You don’t think how to get things done, you just get things done. You can set your priorities perfectly.
- Research & identify: You can research how the company’s offering can help businesses. You can identify a client’s problem and match that with a solution the company is offering.
- Passion: You’re passionate about sales, technology and how businesses work.