Our innovative technologies have been solving complex challenges to improve peoples lives.
In close cooperation with sales, manufacturing and the product department, you will organise related quotes for dust collector unit projects and you will lead proper execution of some project orders.
Customer satisfaction is the base and is a combination of responding swiftly to customer requirements, apply respective application standards as per guidelines, use smart design to limit costs and also follow up manufacturing on the promised timelines.
- You have completed an industrial engineering degree, preferably in electro-mechanics.
- You preferably have a first experience in project engineering within the metalworking or steel construction industry.
- Good communication skills in English is a must. Any additional language is a plus.
- Knowledge/experience of filtration is an asset.
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills and good sense of initiative.
- As you will be working in an international company, some traveling may be part of this job.
Salary and Benefits
Do you want to get broad international exposure and learn about diverse applications and industries?
As a Project Engineer you will be providing Engineering Solutions and building up relations with International based Distributors.