Bedrijf: NH Central Services Hoofddorp
Would you like to work for the hotel chain that has won the Zoover Award for Best Hotel Chain in the Netherlands 3 years in a row? Join us!
Chef de Parti FT - nhow Rotterdam
This is nhow!
nhow is a unique lifestyle hotel concept on the Wilhelminapier in Rotterdam. After Milan and Berlin, the third nhow hotel is dominating the skyline of Rotterdam, since it is located in ‘De Rotterdam,’ designed by OMA/Rem Koolhaas. After the Grand Opening in March 2014 nhow has become an international hotspot for guests, media, companies and lovers of art & architecture. The hotel is part of the NH Hotel Group, that operates over 375 hotels in 28 countries across Europe, America and Africa.
This is you!
The ideal candidate:
• Has a diploma in food production (MBO 4)
• Has at least 2 years of experience as a Chef de Parti or 3 years of experience as a Demi chef de parti in a similar establishment, preferably Michelin star/ fine dining restaurants
• Has working knowledge of kitchen hygiene activities and health and safety standards
• Is creative, has a hands-on mentality, and eager to exceed expectations
• Fluent in English communication and preferably also knowledge of the Dutch language
This is your job!
Nothing leaves the kitchen without your approval. Does it taste perfect? Does it smell perfect? Does it look perfect? As qualified cook you strive for nothing but absolute perfection in every dish you prepare and serve. Together with the chef you turn every meal in a culinary creative masterpiece of the highest quality, from the raw ingredients to the final presentation. We want to offer our guests a unique stay, so naturally the menu you’ll design reflects this as well. In this role, you will supervise the assigned station and colleagues concerning the quality of food products and preparations according to the predefined quality standards.
As Chef de Parti you will be responsible for the following:
• Training colleagues concerning product knowledge, preparation and presentation of dishes
• Following the recipes and taking into account waste management and breakage
• Ensuring that all stations are clean and tidy at all times and all colleagues work according to hygiene and health & Safety standards
What do we offer?
Besides a competitive salary, NH Hotel Group offers the following benefits;
- Year end bonus: payment of 50% monthly salary guaranteed in December plus 25% variable depending on company results
-Special Employee rate worldwide!
-NH University: excellent training & (international) development opportunities
-Special rates for friends and family
-Excellent career opportunities: all employees of NH Hotel Group are given priority on internal vacancies worldwide!
Interested? We would like to receive your resume and motivation letter to the attention of Caroline van Hogendorp. You may send the information to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –, please mention the department in which you’re interested in the subject line.