The Technical Lead is responsible for end to end implementation of large enterprise service management solutions based on ServiceNow. You will be in touch with the users to effectively convert business requirements into functional requirements which you will translate into end to end solution designs
You will manage the development team as well, you will mentor the development team regarding their technical input and will validate the applications before delivery. The organization is making use of offshore delivery teams which means you need to build a tight working relationship.
The technical lead is responsible for:
- Leading the end to end implementation of large and complex Enterprise Service Management Solutionis
- Integration of existing tools with Service Now based on the customer IT landscape
- Raise technical roadblocks early in the project and work with customer to remove these in time
- Responsible for providing updates on technical issues, roadblocks and project progress during stand up meetings
- Active participation in presales cycles
The following skills and exprience are required:
- 5-7 years of experience in implementation and development of ServiceNow solutions across multiple customers
- Extensive background in ITIL/ ITSM
- Knowledge of Enterprise Service Management
- Proficient/certified in ITIL and ServiceNow e.g. ITIL V3 Foundation and ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven experience in stakeholder management & conflict resolution
- Fluent in English, Dutch is an advantage
We are looking for a Service NowTechnical Lead who is responsible for the design of large enterprise service management solutions!
You will work in a multicultural, international environment at one of the biggest ITconsultancy companies of the world.
The Technical Lead will be responsible for end to end solution designs, implementation and the integration within the clients landscape.
Are you experienced in Service Now, able to design good solutions and willing to manage your developing teams? Then you are the right candidate for this role!