Bedrijf: Conscious Hotels
- Based in the Netherlands, preferably Amsterdam and fluent in Dutch and English.
- Hospitality DNA, genuine, so no genetic modifications pls
- Extravert (outgoing personality) Not afraid to talk, able to connect. Not on market guy volume though
- Wants to save the planet, but no sustainability door bitch
- As all our F&B items are organic, you should have a lot of affinity with organic and sustainable trends.
- Egoist, not, team player of course
- Is not suffering from a lack of knowledge (Google provides half the answers ;-))
- Flexible (not necessarily in a gymnast way)
- You have some (significant) recent experience in (international) hotels or restaurants.
- You have a hospitality mind-set, the very meaning of the word.
- At least some higher education (you can read and think for yourself)
- Have experience in making great coffee
Conscious Hotels - Hot news! We're opening a brand new hotel and a new restaurant in Amsterdam soon & we're looking for YOU! We hereby invite you to our Drinks, to Come and Mix with us. Will you join our team? Meet us on the 1st of September, from 16.00 till 18.00 hours.
Please sign in on our site: www.conscioushotels.com/jobs
Ever wondered what it’s like to work in a front office where the guests are checked-in or –out with the touch of a button? And where you have time to actually help and assist the guest? Don’t worry about all the administrative stuff, we gave that to our back office team. You just worry about (y)our guests!
How is your phone voice? How great are your e-mail correspondences? Cause you’ll need it all in our back office team. You take care of the administrative stuff of our front office team, indirectly giving more attention to the guests. Sounds great no?
Food & Beverage (F&B)
Oh my … a 100 couverts at organic, veggie, fishy Restaurant Moer! And so tasty, sweet and healthy snacks at Sticky Fingers! Sounds yummy right? Take a leap! Join us in the brand new F&B outlets of Conscious Hotels.
TD (Technische Dienst)/Facilities
What do you think 36 + 81 + 112 is? Yes indeed, 229 rooms, plus event rooms, a restaurant and a coffee bar, multiple kitchens, bikes … = no dull moment at the three Conscious Hotels for our Maintenance and Facility crew!