Vladex BV is a leading wholesaler based in Middelharnis, Netherlands. Since its launch in 2001, the company began by specializing in supplies to the United Nations Missions and Military Bases before expanding into wholesale and provisions for ship suppliers. Vladex B.V. was acquired by Salvo Grima Group Limited (Malta) in 2015 and, as a result, has since experienced strong signs of growth by venturing into new markets.
We are now looking for a full time Assistant Manager (Operations) to join our International Team. The post is based in the Netherlands.
The Ideal Candidate would be:
- In possession of a good level of education;
- Knowledgeable and experienced in warehousing and logistics.
- Knowledge of customs processes and systems.
- Knowledge of freight and transport procedures.
- Computer literate, particularly with Microsoft Office applications;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken.
- Respectful, a team player, and focused on client service;
- Adaptable, flexible, and able to excel in challenging environments and situations;
- In possession of strong numeric and analytical skills, as well as sound problem-solving skills;
- Superior in communication and negotiation skills, as well having strong decision-making skills;
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Willing to be flexible and perform other team duties where necessary.
- Supervise the operational aspect of the business to ensure smooth daily running.
- Act as a liaison between the sales team, warehouse team and third parties.
- Co-ordinate with third party service providers.
- Liaise with customs & authorities as required.
- Oversee and manage budgets.
- Report accurately and clearly on activities undertaken.
- Carry out any other task which may be reasonably required in this position.
We offer a good remuneration package, various extra benefits, ongoing career development and a positive work environment. Salary is dependent on candidate’s experience and education.
Interested candidates are to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +31 6 14328110.