Vladex BV is a leading wholesaler based in Middelharnis, Netherlands. Since its launch in 2001, the company began by specialising in supplies to the United Nations Missions and Military Bases before expanding into wholesale and provisions for ship suppliers. Vladex BV was acquired by Salvo Grima Group Limited (Malta) in 2015 and, as a result, has since experienced strong signs of growth by venturing into new markets.
We are looking for a fulltime Warehouse Personnel to join our team. The post is based in the Netherlands.
The Ideal Candidate Would Be:
- Smart, motivated and a good team-player.
- Physically able to lift and transfer loads (approx. 15 to 20kg)
- Willing to work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines.
- Willing to be flexible and perform other team duties where necessary.
- Literate and able to communicate in Dutch. Fluency in English would be considered an asset.
- In possession of a valid driver's license.
- In posession of a valid forklift license.
- Experience in Pilotage (minimum 1 year) would be considered an asset.
- Unloading and loading of goods and checking against delivery orders.
- Ensuring that deliveries are correct.
- Preparing orders, as well as organising and maintaining goods.
- Performing stock takes and taking on storekeeping duties.
- Undertaking general housekeeping duties within the warehouse.
We offer a good remuneration package, various extra benefits, ongoing career development and a positive work environment. Salary is dependent on candidate’s experience and education.
Interested candidates are to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +31 6 14328110.