For DSV Solution, Business Change Management (BCM) Department, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic Global Logistics Trainer (WMS Process & Change Management Trainer).
The BCM department is situated in Venlo, though they are working through whole Europe. The Global Logistics Trainer reports to the Teamlead Training and works closely with the Logistics Engineers. The Global Logistics Trainer‘s main objectives are to increase the knowledge of the WMS within DSV Solutions and prepare operations for change. You have to implement, execute, coordinate and improve the training program, within sites of DSV Solutions through whole Europe. Depending on the success in Europe, expansion to other countries worldwide would be possible.
The Global Logistics Trainer’s main activities include:
- Adapt training material and configure the training system.
- Discussing set-up with engineering.
- Testing training programs.
- Keeping training materials up to date.
- Give training on location.
- Train local trainers.
- Continuous improvement of trainings and training material.
- Organising trainings (training calendar and organisation with local sites).
- Administrating of test and exam results in the central database.
The Global Logistics Trainer meets the following requirements:
- Relevant completed education, Bachelor’s degree (HBO).
- At least 2 years of experience within an international logistics environment.
- Excellent command of English language (writing and spoken), German is an advantage.
- Knowledge of logistic and administrative processes and systems.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and applications.
- Willingness to travel.
The soft skills are as important as the above requirements. As a Global Logistics Trainer you have to be someone with excellent communication and organisational skills. Be able to build up the internal & external relationships. Besides that, you are someone who is pro-active, enthusiastic and motivating: a passionate professional!
DSV Solutions offers a dynamic and challenging opportunity in an internationals setting, with compelling terms of employment. The salary depends on your knowledge and work experience.
Is dit de vacature die bij je past? Stuur dan jouw sollicitatie met CV onder vermelding van functienaam en referentienummer 17174 naar Marloes van der Linde, – e-mailadres niet toegestaan –, +31 622372919.Open sollicitaties zijn uiteraard ook welkom. Kijk voor meer informatie en vacatures op www.personato.nl.