Bedrijf: The Student Hotel Headquarters
- Preparation of dishes according to recipe and planning
- Work with other kitchen staff to smoothly and effectively achieve customer satisfaction
- Review ingredients that will be used and assist with receiving and storing of delivered goods
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- Training demi-chef de parties or commis working with you
- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensure compliance with all regulations concerning health, safety, or other requirements
The restaurant is your playground, your world and your responsibility to make it the-best-outlet-of-all. You maintain a high level of in quality, assure that all different parties are satisfied; the student, the cleaner, your neighbour, your team and most of all - your guest.
- Are you able to bring people together?
- Can you take 1 & 1 and make 3?
- Are you young in heart or mind, body or soul?
- Do you think you can contribute to making a lasting impression?
To us a connector is someone to make everyone feel a part of our space, food, drink and service be that in mind, body or soul. A connector is also someone that can share, discover, inspire, play with a wink and be themselves. Is that you?
We are looking for a skilled full time chef de partie who can lead and inspire people through his or her knowledge and love for learning new things. You will have plenty of experience gained on the floor in various kitchens, preferably internationally. You have excellent communication skills and the ability to delegate effectively. You will make things happen and exceed expectations. You are flexible over shifts with no restrictions to day of the week or time of day.