Wat ga jij doen?
A Sales representative is responsible for answering questions by Phone and email. These questions may vary from import and export of products, status of orders and payments. Almost all of our customers are located in Europe. You have to be fluent in English, both written and spoken. English is the official language spoken within the company. Besides English, you’ll have to be fluent in one or two other languages.
- Processing orders made by Phone, fax, email and post;
- Handling questions and complaints;
- Processing returns and payments.
Voor welk bedrijf werk je?
The company is an American distributor of electronic compoments that are being distributed all over the world from their headquarters in Minnesota. (USA)
The work climate at this American distributor is being described as International, friendly, fun and easy approachable.
Wat bieden wij?
- Gross salary of € 9,03 per hour (21 years and up);
- 8% vacation bonus;
- 10% vacantion day hours;
- Flexible hours; Monday till Friday from 08.00 am – 06.00 pm;
- Professional workplace and a highly motivated team;
- Reimbursement off Travelling expenses from 10 km;
- Great coaching and guidance.
Wat vragen wij?
- 32 - 40 hours a week availability;
- MBO3 or MBO4 level of educatiuon;
- Preferably commercial/B2B experience;
- Affinity with finances/costumer service (this is a preference, not a must);
- Fluent in English and a second of third language;
- Sympathy for customers;
- You see targets as a challenge;
- Great communicative skills;
- You can easily switch between different systems;
- You are punctual and sharp;
- You are commercially driven and work with a goal in mind.
- Starting as soon as possible;
- You will take on a two week fulltime study from the start.