Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam
What are we looking for?
A Marketing Coordinator serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Ability to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Intermediate level of IT skills, understanding of Adobe Design Premium is preferred
- Proven organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure at all times
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both verbal and written
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Hotel or leisure sector experience
- Previous Marketing experience in a similar environment
- Basic knowledge of budgeting or cost-management
- Relevant degree, in marketing, business development or other relevant business field, from an academic institution
What benefits will I receive?
As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. Hilton also offers a wide range of personal training and development programs. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Start your five-star career at Hilton Amsterdam!
Hilton Amsterdam is a 5 star property with 271 hotel rooms and 21 meeting & conference rooms at a unique location. The hotel offers a wide range of Food & Beverage facilities: the award winning Roberto’s Restaurant, the popular Half Moon Lounge, the Italian café Issimo, the Pavilion and River Dining.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travellers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travellers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
Hilton Amsterdam is currently looking for a pro-active, innovative and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator with a commercial attitude. As a Marketing Coordinator you will work with the Director of Business Development to assist in the implementation of the marketing plan in order to increase hotel brand awareness. Specifically, A Marketing Coordinator will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Advising on the yearly Marketing plan
- Controlling the Marketing budget
- Advising on Social Media plan, acting accordingly and adjusting where needed; updating Social Media content and responding on behalf of the hotel
- Creation and production of online and offline mailings promoting Hilton and products and events
- Maintenance of address database
- Designing, creation and co-ordination of advertisements, (news) articles and placement, as well as promotional materials within the Hilton corporate guidelines
- Co-ordination and production of all hotel merchandising collaterals (including ordering corporate collaterals)
- Designing, creation and production of F&B promotional materials
- Maintenance of Hilton.com, Roberto’s Restaurant, Issimo and third party websites through Content Libraries, Content Management System and extranets
- Maintenance of up-to-date Creative Library (hotel photography)
- Act as liaison for press and media: co-ordination on information regarding activities, events (e.g. Herring party) and ensure correct usage of visual materials (based on corporate guidelines Hilton) in cooperation with the external PR person
- Ensure correct product positioning in written and promotional materials, descriptive texts and visuals (internal and external), within corporate Hilton guidelines
- Actively develop 1-2 trainees’ skills and performance through coaching and training
- Assisting General Manager and Executive Secretary in occurring cases