Bedrijf: art'otel amsterdam
key tasks & responsibilities:
- maintain the upkeep and appearance of the hotel lobby and entrance
- provide continuous miscellaneous services to guests as needed
- report failures and defects to engineering
- maintain high confidentiality in regards to guest privacy
- actively participate to ensure that staff handbook is adhered to at all times.
- accept flexible work schedule necessary for uninterrupted service to hotel guests
- keep self updated on all local events, sights, restaurants, activities etc., in order to provide customers with updated information and assistance
- maintain a supply of hotel brochures, local maps, restaurant menus and services
- responsible for the delivery of high quality service and an optimal service orientation
- actively engage in your own personal development to benefit the business and improving your personal skills
- assisting other departments if necessary
- maximizes customer satisfaction and utilization of hotel facilities by promoting hotel restaurants and other services to customers
- provide creative and courteous assistance to guest when entering and leaving the hotel
- arranges for special services requested by guests
- arranges fulfillment of customer services by co-operating with other departments
- to consistently offer professional, attentive and friendly service to our guests and colleagues alike
- carry out security tasks by overseeing incoming visitors. monitor unwanted visitors and take proper action according to the art’otel guidelines
- to ensure a high level of general knowledge of all departments within the art’otel
- follow all art’otel procedures to deliver outstanding service to our guests
- proactively interact with our guests
- to anticipate on guests’ needs wherever possible, and to take action to enhance guest satisfaction
- giving general information of hotel facilities and equipment.
- overseeing that guest service is according to the art’otel context by creating an environment where everyone in the team is focused on ‘connecting’ with our guests
contact details: Christina Bechay
human resources manager
– Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
please keep in mind that it is mandatory that you've obtained your drivers license!
The iconic and historic art’otel amsterdam, opened in October 2013, seamlessly fuses art and life in the very heart of cosmopolitan Amsterdam.
Brilliantly positioned in the city centre with the lively Dam Square and Kalverstraat on the doorstep, art’otel amsterdam places guests at the heart of the action. art’otel amsterdam is located just across Central Station and Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is within easy reach.
Within the hotel, guests are exposed to a myriad of artistic experiences. The work of Atelier Van Lieshout permeates every corner, a spectacular 12-metre art curtain displays emotive footage and the 300-square-metre 5&33 art gallery hosts a varied programme of exhibitions from emerging and established artists. Add to that a comprehensive library featuring lectures and publications and a dynamic cultural agenda of events and workshops, and the atmosphere is one of creativity and inspiration.
Each of the 107 guestrooms features a piece of art, ultra-comfortable beds with a choice of pillows , mood lighting and a generous selection of lavish Elemis guest amenities. The bathrooms boast rain showers and luxurious bathrobes and slippers, while an Illy espresso machine, stocked minibar and a bottle of water and breakfast on us all add to the welcome. art’otel amsterdam’s Art Rooms offer a minimum of 25 square metres of luxury, with a desk, lounge chair, multimedia panel, free Wi-Fi, an in-room entertainment system and a 42-inch flatscreen TV.
Doorman art’otel amsterdam
tired of a templated job?
longing to make your creativity count?
ready to help shape the future of hospitality?
if the answers are ‘yes’ then we’re looking for you!