Bedrijf: Jaz in the city
What you get
- An inspiring and dynamic working environment with cool ‘jazzy’ colleagues.
- A ‘stage’ to develop your moves;
- Employee discount at other Steigenberger hotels all over the world;
- Become your friend’s favorite person with the Friends & Family discount at all the Steigenberger Hotels.
Jaz in the city
Jaz in the City is a new opened hotel in Amsterdam which is different than all other hotels in Amsterdam! We ride to a new rhythm; we have a hip, unconventional and dynamic concept in a creative atmosphere full of fresh perspectives and inspiration. Jaz Amsterdam has the explore archetype; we are always exploring new ways for creating unique hospitality!
Enjoy acoustically tuned guestrooms with audiophile-approved sound systems. With 247 in-tune rooms and 11 offbeat suites, a destination bar and a restaurant, we are the place to be for your ZiggoDome concert or Amsterdam city trip. We let your heart beat strong to our musical pop-up performances, local art and heartwarming hospitality.
Let us know what makes your feel shuffle! We are excited to read this in your application, accompanied by your resume and photo. Feel the Jaz Amsterdam vibes on www.jaz-hotel.com.
Thrilled to know more? Call Us at 0031 205400871
Or mail: – e-mailadres niet toegestaan –
Jaz Amsterdam is a hotel that likes to surprise its guest and provide them a stay better than they ever expected. To make that happen, we are looking for people that like to work at a cool, vibrant and innovating place. Sounds like you?
Do you have that sales-drive as a 2nd nature? Do you see an opportunity in every challenge? Are you a perfectionist and do you always take the most out of yourself? Than we are looking for you!
As a Trainee Sales you support the Sales Managers with their daily activities. You will keep the information in the reservation system updated, prepare proposals and are doing competition checks. Besides that, you will show around our clients through the hotel and you will stay in contact with all departments to inform everyone about our important prospects and clients.
- Like to work for a totally new hotel brand: Jaz in the City;
- Want to become a successful Sales hospitality expert;
- Think a smile is the best make-up;
- Have hospitality as your 2’nd nature;
- Are sales driven and enthusiastic to promote a not-so-ordinary hotel;
- Are commercial, organized, punctual, responsible and highly representative;
- Have excellent communication skills – in real-life, by phone and written.
- Have a HBO level of working and thinking, studying Hotel Management is an advantage;
- Do not have the “9-to-5” mentality;
- Speak and write Dutch and English fluently – and preferably a third language.
- Live in Amsterdam, or close by;
- Are available for at least 5 months.
Than we match!