Gartner Major Accounts Sales Netherlands have been continuously growing and contributing to our global growth running for 19 consecutive quarters so far with strong future outlook!
Our people centric culture promotes people growth inside our organization too so thanks to an internal promotion, we are looking for a highly talented Consultative Sales professional with background in new business development sales to join us as a Business Development Director (BDD). This is a unique role in Gartner helping our organization to grow.
The successful candidate will join our high performing talented sales team who have created deep trust based value added business relationships with our clients and have a consistent track record of over-achievement. Our sales culture offers fantastic rewards on all fronts from intellectually stimulating value based intangible sales environment working with Top Level decision makers, to highly rewarding recognition, collaboration, personal development, internal career progression globally and uncapped commission earnings with additional bonus scheme and corporate benefits
This role will complete ownership over a list of prospective client organizations across the Netherlands and will work with Top Level IT and Business Decision Makers to create new deep value added contractual relationships for ourResearch Advisory, Consulting and Executive Program services. The BDD will drive net new revenue growth via deep uncovering of our clients’ needs, creating matching strategic value added service with the help of the virtual delivery teams, demonstrating value and successfully negotiating/closing new contracts. The BDD will then follow a thorough process to hand-over the contractual agreements and relationships to our Account Executives who will continue working with our existing clients.
Gartner's strong brand and unbiased advice gives our sales associates access to senior decision makers in business. Our most successful sales associates have a consistent high level of activity and client meetings.
- Proven consultative sales experience in IT business value or IT services/solutions/consulting sales
- Established C-level contacts and knowledge of the issues they face
- Consistent over-achievement of sales quotas
- Quota over-achievement in net new logo sales
- Proven ability to understand enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide support to executives in global organizations in achieving their business goals
- Comprehensive understanding of buying centers
- High curiosity and ability to learn quickly; feedback-seeking
- Ability to understand value based sales and strong conceptual thinking
- Highly motivated; achievement-driven
- Dynamic with abilities to create a positive team spirit
- Competitive; can-do attitude even in the most challenging situations