Bedrijf: art'otel amsterdam
do you have:
- energy, enthusiasm and creativity
- the ability to excel in creating the ultimate guest experience
- experience in the hotel industry
- a passion for art, culture and lifestyle
- a background in the front office department
key tasks & responsibilities:
please only apply for this position if you are a student!
- carry out assigned work by the front office supervisors
- be fully conversant with and able to sell all services and facilities available to guests and visitors
- strive to anticipate client’s needs wherever possible and react to these to enhance guest satisfaction
- act as first point of mutual interest of the front office department towards guests, visitors and colleagues alike
- ensure guest privacy & security and make sure that confidential information is not disclosed
- liaise closely with food and beverage hosts to make the check in/out procedure a high service, creative and natural flow
- assist the front office supervisor and rooms operating manager with any other relevant and necessary tasks as required
- actively engage in your own personal development to benefit the business and improve your personal skills
- actively participate to ensure that staff handbook is adhered to at all times
- take care of a informal, creative and neat check-in/check-out procedure, via interactive approach of guests and with the use of tablets
- assist other departments within the entire hotel if necessary
- arrange special services requested by the customer
- arrange fulfillment of customer services by working with hosts, housekeeping, reservations and food & beverage hosts
- monitor customer accounts and verifies accuracy of registration information
- follow all art’otel procedures to deliver outstanding service to our guests
- oversee that guest service is according to the art’otel context by creating an environment where everyone in the team is focused on ‘connecting’ with our guests
- ensure a high level of general knowledge of front office services, all items and speciality items offered at the front office
- to develop a solid knowledge of the hotel and local nightlife by being aware of local events, the competition and market trends
- to consistently offer professional, attentive and friendly service to our guests and colleagues alike
- to anticipate on guests’ needs wherever possible, and to take action to enhance guest satisfaction
- proactively interact with our guests
- to have extensive knowledge of the hotel and the company’s security and health & safety procedures
- to exercise care, attention and caution in dealing with guests, colleagues and hotel property
- to have full knowledge of your department’s risk assessments, ensuring that all team members are fully aware of these risks
Human Resources Manager art'otel amsterdam
– Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
trainee front office, art’otel amsterdam
tired of a templated job?
longing to make your creativity count?
ready to help shape the future of hospitality?
if the answers are ‘yes’ then we’re looking for you!
The iconic and historic art’otel amsterdam, opened in October 2013, seamlessly fuses art and life in the very heart of cosmopolitan Amsterdam.
Brilliantly positioned in the city centre with the lively Dam Square and Kalverstraat on the doorstep, art’otel amsterdam places guests at the heart of the action. art’otel amsterdam is located just across Central Station and Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is within easy reach.
Within the hotel, guests are exposed to a myriad of artistic experiences. The work of Atelier Van Lieshout permeates every corner, a spectacular 12-metre art curtain displays emotive footage and the 300-square-metre 5&33 art gallery hosts a varied programme of exhibitions from emerging and established artists. Add to that a comprehensive library featuring lectures and publications and a dynamic cultural agenda of events and workshops, and the atmosphere is one of creativity and inspiration.
Each of the 107 guestrooms features a piece of art, ultra-comfortable beds with a choice of pillows , mood lighting and a generous selection of lavish Elemis guest amenities. The bathrooms boast rain showers and luxurious bathrobes and slippers, while an Illy espresso machine, stocked minibar and a bottle of water and breakfast on us all add to the welcome. art’otel amsterdam’s Art Rooms offer a minimum of 25 square metres of luxury, with a desk, lounge chair, multimedia panel, free Wi-Fi, an in-room entertainment system and a 42-inch flatscreen TV.