Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
- We are looking for a candidate ideally with a relevant degree in hospitality or tourism.
- In addition we expect a minimum of 1 year work experience in the front or back office department of a hotel, preferable with the luxury international brands.
- Well-developed communication and customer relations skills should be your strength.
- A motivated, hands-on and multi-tasking personality would fit both the position and Hyatt´s organization culture perfectly.
- Proficiency in English as well as Dutch is very important.
Hyatt has redefined the hotel experience that reflects the Hindi meaning of "Andaz, personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design all create the Andaz concept which is growing worldwide.
Uncomplicated, sophisticated, young-at-heart, genuine, hospitable, vibrant....what do these words mean to you? Do they describe you or even more, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with? If so, then come be a part of the Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht! The hotel combines the best of lifestyle and Boutique hotels with a contemporary and personal approach. The hotel offers 117 artistically inspired spacious guestrooms ranging between 27 and 36 sq m and 5 luxury suites ranging from 55 to 141 sq m.
In this role you will be part of the Hotels Front Office team consisting of the Front Office Manager, Assistant Managers Front Office, Team Leader Guest Services, Andaz Hosts, Night Auditors, Guest Services Hosts and Spa Attendants.
The Guest Services Host is responsible for answering all phone questions relating to the hotel and appoints requests to other departments when necessary. This person is recording the guest food and/or beverage orders and offering menu suggestions as well. Facilitating efficient communication for both guests and hotel staff members is very important is this position.