Bedrijf: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam
What are we looking for?
A Food and Beverage Supervisor serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous F&B experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Previous experience in hotel industry
- Previous experience in supervising and/or delegation
- Willingness to develop team members and self
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts --- offering the opportunity to visit extraordinary places with one singular experience.
Numerous landmark hotels around the world
More hotels in construction
Offering world-class spas
Gorgeous golfing destinations
A Food & Beverage Supervisor with Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts is responsible for supervising operations of a Food & Beverage outlet to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while working with the team to ensure departmental targets are met.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as fresh, modern expressions of Waldorf Astoria's rich legacy. Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalized attention of true Waldorf service that creates a singular experience.
If you understand the value personalized attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Because it is with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests a single rich, experience at every extraordinary place they visit.
What will I be doing?
As a Food & Beverage Supervisor, you are responsible for supervising operations of a Food & Beverage outlet to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Food & Beverage Supervisor would also be required to communicate and delegate tasks to the team to ensure departmental targets are achieved. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise Food & Beverage Outlet
- Communicate and delegate tasks to the team
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Represent needs of the team
- Assist F&B management with achieving financial targets
- Assist F&B management with training and development of team members
- Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships