- Experience in a similar position;
- You have a good knowledge of the English and Dutch language;
- Ability to work evenings and weekend shifts;
- Leadership skills;
- Works well under pressure;
- Team player.
- We celebrate our colleagues. We have a monthly program for ‘Colleague of the Month’;
- We offer various discounts in the hotel for colleagues, one of them is the discount for the basic and additional Collective Health insurance;
- We offer you an in-house experience and special discounts to visit our other hotels within The Set and Alrov Luxury Hotels;
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We encourage our colleagues to go to work by bike;
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sports events which are organised throughout the year;
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also play hard too!
Should you be interested in this position, then please contact the HR department via 020-5700000 or send your CV and Motivation Letter to:– e-mailadres niet toegestaan –.
For our Brasserie & Lounge kitchen we are looking for an enthusiastic Chef de Partie with a passion for cooking and the ambition to grow in their profession. All F&B outlets are under the supervision of Dutch celebrity chef Schilo van Coevorden.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
As Chef de Partie you will work lunch and dinner with a team of 5-6 chefs with an average of 130 covers per shift.
- Supervise the day to day operation of a designated section within the kitchen, overseeing all aspects of food production, hygiene and cost control;
- Display a passionate, fun and enthusiastic approach to cooking in order to motivate junior members of the team and create an enjoyable, cohesive and supporting working environment to work in;
- Act as a role model and mentor to junior members of the brigade in order to guide and support them in their personal and career development.