Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht
• We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 1 year work experience in a hotel or large bar with good standards.
• Have a passion and flair for cocktail making, as well as extensive knowledge of the classics.
• Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills should be your strength.
• A motivated, hands-on and enthusiastic personality would fit both the position and Hyatt´s organization culture perfectly.
• Proficiency in English is important, Dutch preferred.
Hyatt has redefined the hotel experience that reflects the Hindi meaning of "Andaz, personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design all create the Andaz concept which is growing worldwide.
Uncomplicated, sophisticated, young-at-heart, genuine, hospitable, vibrant....what do these words mean to you? Do they describe you or even more, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with? If so, then come be a part of the Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht! The hotel combines the best of lifestyle and boutique hotels with a contemporary and personal approach. The hotel offers 117 artistically inspired spacious guestrooms ranging between 27 and 36 sq m and 5 luxury suites ranging from 55 to 141 sq m.
In this role you will be part of the Hotels Food & Beverage team consisting of the Food & Beverage Manager, Assistant Managers, Team Leaders, Waiters/Waitress, Bartenders and Host/Hostesses.
The Mixologist is responsible for ensuring all guests have a great personal experience in our Bluespoon Bar. By offering a warm welcome, providing prompt attentive service and creating consistent high quality drinks/cocktails according to the standards. He/She will engage in casual conversation to provide a personal experience for our guests. You ensure the bar is always presented in its best condition. Other duties include bar hygiene, preparation for service, back bar organization and providing ideas for new cocktails. The mixologist has a good basic understanding of Spirits, Wines and Beverages.