Bedrijf: art'otel amsterdam
Keytasks & Responsibilities:
- Strive to anticipate client’s needs wherever possible and react to these to enhance guest satisfaction
- Be able to take orders and handle all kind of payments
- Act as first point of mutual interest of the restaurant & bar department towards guests and colleagues alike
- Report any guest complaints, comments or problems to your manager or supervisor on duty
- Be fully conversant with and able to sell all services and facilities available to guests
- Liaise closely with front office hosts to make the guest’s experience a high service, creative and natural flow
- Carry out any duty reasonably requested by the management and to be flexible in assisting around the hotel in response to business needs
- Assist the restaurant manager and Assistant restaurant manager with any other relevant and necessary tasks required
- Actively engage in your own personal development to benefit the business and improve your personal skills
- Actively participate to ensure that staff handbook is adhered to at all time
human resources manager art'otel amsterdam
– e-mailadres niet toegestaan –
Host Restaurant 5&33
We are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic food & beverage Host for our restaurant 5&33
Do you have:
- The ability to excel in creating the ultimate guest experience
- A background in the food & beverage department
- Energy, enthusiasm and creativity
- Experience in the hotel industry
- A passion for art, culture and lifestyle
The iconic and historic art’otel amsterdam, opened in October 2013, seamlessly fuses art and life in the very heart of cosmopolitan Amsterdam.
Brilliantly positioned in the city centre with the lively Dam Square and Kalverstraat on the doorstep, art’otel amsterdam places guests at the heart of the action. art’otel amsterdam is located just across Central Station and Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is within easy reach.
Within the hotel, guests are exposed to a myriad of artistic experiences. The work of Atelier Van Lieshout permeates every corner, a spectacular 12-metre art curtain displays emotive footage and the 300-square-metre 5&33 art gallery hosts a varied programme of exhibitions from emerging and established artists. Add to that a comprehensive library featuring lectures and publications and a dynamic cultural agenda of events and workshops, and the atmosphere is one of creativity and inspiration.
Each of the 107 guestrooms features a piece of art, ultra-comfortable beds with a choice of pillows , mood lighting and a generous selection of lavish Elemis guest amenities. The bathrooms boast rain showers and luxurious bathrobes and slippers, while an Illy espresso machine, stocked minibar and a bottle of water and breakfast on us all add to the welcome. art’otel amsterdam’s Art Rooms offer a minimum of 25 square metres of luxury, with a desk, lounge chair, multimedia panel, free Wi-Fi, an in-room entertainment system and a 42-inch flatscreen TV.